Can not get 99%

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.

Can not get 99%

Postby Rayzor222 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Support, I can't get 99% model quality. I did all the steps you suggested but keep getting the same results. I attached some screenshots like you suggested.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-20-05-21-21.png
Screenshot_2018-01-20-05-21-57.png
Screenshot_2018-01-20-05-22-06.png
Rayzor222
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 am

Re: Can not get 99%

Postby tickstory » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi Rayzor,

Thanks for the information. We are looking for screenshots relating to the issue such as the actual result you are getting from your back-test. Could you please provide us with the following screenshots:

1) The Tickstory "Export to MT4" settings you are using (including the "MT4 Settings" tab)
2) The MT4 Strategy Tester window (which shows the symbol name)
3) Your "MT4 Data Folder" FXT contents (go to File->Open data folder in Metatrader and then browse to tester/history and take a screenshot).
4) The result you are getting in the Strategy Tester.
5) The Strategy Tester "Journal" tab after you have completed a back-test.

Again, for reference the trouble-shooting check-list for your issue is here: https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality. If there is a specific step that is failing, please let us know as this will help us.

Thanks.
tickstory
 
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

Re: Can not get 99%

Postby Rayzor222 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm

tickstory wrote:Hi Rayzor,

Thanks for the information. We are looking for screenshots relating to the issue such as the actual result you are getting from your back-test. Could you please provide us with the following screenshots:

1) The Tickstory "Export to MT4" settings you are using (including the "MT4 Settings" tab)
2) The MT4 Strategy Tester window (which shows the symbol name)
3) Your "MT4 Data Folder" FXT contents (go to File->Open data folder in Metatrader and then browse to tester/history and take a screenshot).
4) The result you are getting in the Strategy Tester.
5) The Strategy Tester "Journal" tab after you have completed a back-test.

Again, for reference the trouble-shooting check-list for your issue is here: https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality. If there is a specific step that is failing, please let us know as this will help us.

Thanks.


Hello. Here is everything you requested.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-21-06-32-07.png
Screenshot_2018-01-21-06-32-48.png
Screenshot_2018-01-21-06-34-12.png
Rayzor222
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 am

Re: Can not get 99%

Postby Rayzor222 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Rayzor222 wrote:
tickstory wrote:Hi Rayzor,

Thanks for the information. We are looking for screenshots relating to the issue such as the actual result you are getting from your back-test. Could you please provide us with the following screenshots:

1) The Tickstory "Export to MT4" settings you are using (including the "MT4 Settings" tab)
2) The MT4 Strategy Tester window (which shows the symbol name)
3) Your "MT4 Data Folder" FXT contents (go to File->Open data folder in Metatrader and then browse to tester/history and take a screenshot).
4) The result you are getting in the Strategy Tester.
5) The Strategy Tester "Journal" tab after you have completed a back-test.

Again, for reference the trouble-shooting check-list for your issue is here: https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality. If there is a specific step that is failing, please let us know as this will help us.

Thanks.


Hello. Here is everything you requested.

Here is more. Hope the helps.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-21-06-30-04.png
Screenshot_2018-01-21-06-31-04.png
Rayzor222
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 am

Re: Can not get 99%

Postby tickstory » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi Rayzor,

Thanks for the screenshots. We are missing number 3) but it's seems a pretty good guess that you're not "mapping" your symbol as noted in the trouble-shooting guide.

That is, you might note that your MT4 broker's symbol name is exactly EURUSDpro and not EURUSD. You must tell Tickstory this during the export process so it can map the data correctly to MT4.

To do this, you might note the "Map to" field in the MT4 Export->MT4 Settings window (as shown on your last screenshot). Type your MT4 symbol name - EURUSDpro - into this field and re-do your export. This should solve the problem and you should get 99% modelling quality (make sure you have also followed all the other steps described in the FAQ if you still have problems).

Thanks.
tickstory
 
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

Re: Can not get 99%

Postby Rayzor222 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:33 pm

Rayzor222 wrote:
Rayzor222 wrote:
tickstory wrote:Hi Rayzor,

Thanks for the information. We are looking for screenshots relating to the issue such as the actual result you are getting from your back-test. Could you please provide us with the following screenshots:

1) The Tickstory "Export to MT4" settings you are using (including the "MT4 Settings" tab)
2) The MT4 Strategy Tester window (which shows the symbol name)
3) Your "MT4 Data Folder" FXT contents (go to File->Open data folder in Metatrader and then browse to tester/history and take a screenshot).
4) The result you are getting in the Strategy Tester.
5) The Strategy Tester "Journal" tab after you have completed a back-test.

Again, for reference the trouble-shooting check-list for your issue is here: https://tickstory.com/help/tickstorylit ... ng_quality. If there is a specific step that is failing, please let us know as this will help us.

Thanks.


Hello. Here is everything you requested.

Here is more. Hope the helps.

Hello. It seems to me that your support is terrible and software is too difficult to use. I would to get a refund. I'm going with tickets. I download the software and had no problems so far. Thank you for the run around.
Rayzor222
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:13 am

Re: Can not get 99%

Postby tickstory » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:01 pm

Hi Rayzor,

Sorry to hear we couldn't help you. We have sent you a private message follow-up.

For all other users, please note that the trouble-shooting FAQ item on this topic is still complete. For this particular issue, mapping the symbol would have resolved the issue.

Thanks.
tickstory
 
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests