No longer able to sort on columns in v1.8.9.4

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
FMIC

No longer able to sort on columns in v1.8.9.4

Post by FMIC »

With the latest released version v1.8.9.4, I am no longer able to sort the list of symbols by one of the columns as I did in previous versions.

Before I would uselessly sort in descending order by the "Last date" as those were the symbols I most used.

Now I am forced to accept the alphabetical name sort that is default and clicking on the column names no longer has any affect.

Is this a bug or has it it purposely been disabled?

Another thing I noticed in this version is that it takes much longer for it to become responsive and stating "Starting application - please wait..." in the status bar. Previous versions loaded up very quickly, but not this one.

PS! The version I was using before updating was v1.8.9.2.

tickstory

Re: No longer able to sort on columns in v1.8.9.4

Post by tickstory »

Hi FMIC,

Thanks for the feedback. The column sort issue was not intentional and we have sent you a PM with a link to an installation that should solve the issue.
If you can confirm everything is good, we'll bundle it into a v1.8.9.5 with any other fixes that get reported in the next week.

As for the start-up delay, the move to the latest version of Microsoft .NET is a major change and may have introduced some overhead along the way. We have made a note of this to see what optimizations might be possible.

Thanks.

FMIC

Post by FMIC »

Yes, the new version provided fixes the sorting problem!

Thank you!

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Thanks for letting us know, FMIC! This will be put into the next v1.8.9.5 release.