89.86% quality

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.

89.86% quality

Postby sebfiesta » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Hello,
I have managed to install Mt4 in portable mode, all works fine, the installation file are mapped to a different separate folder.
Problem is i can t open MT4 directly with tickstory, and the test result gives me only 89.86% quality. Could you please send me the link of the manual for portable mode installation ?
Is there a command line I could use for ticktory to open directly the shortcut i created (with prefix portable ) ?
I also mapped correctly the currency pair.
Attached is a screenshot of the issue while using the command line/skipupdate.
When i dont specify /skipupdate , tickstory asked to open to the right folder as see in the second screenshot, but after i checked the MT4 folder and it is in C drive , see screenshots.
Is there any way you could assist me please ?
Thank you
Attachments
c drive opened.PNG
open in c drive afterall
ask to open in right location.PNG
ask top open in right location
MT4 launch issue.PNG
mt4 lauch issue when using /skipudate command in Tickstory
sebfiesta

Re: 89.86% quality

Postby tickstory » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:03 am

Hi Sebfiesta,

Given that you are using Metatrader in portable mode, you can specify the "/portable" switch in Tickstory's configuration settings to ensure Metatrader is launched accordingly. This setup is described in the manual.
Also please make sure that your Tickstory "Metatrader Data Folder" is also set correctly. It should match the same folder you see when you go to File->Open Data Folder in Metatrader. In your case, it should be that the Data Folder should all point to Z:\Metatrader 4 IC Markets. This should resolve your modelling quality issue.

Also, could you please check your email. You should have received an email recently about how to upgrade to the latest Tickstory v1.9.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks.
tickstory

Return to Issue/Bug tracking